On a regular interval perform the basic24-point vehicle inspection and make all necessary repairs for all of CrawlPro’s company owned vehicles. This includes all trucks, diesel and gas engines, and all automobiles. Must also be willing and able to travel other Crawl Pros’ locations. At times this individual will be required to meet a crew if and when their vehicle has mechanical issues traveling to or from a customer site.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide an MVR.
· Proven experience as Mechanic
· Aptitude in using various hand-tools
· Valid certification (e.g.ASE) is preferred
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Perform general preventive maintenance and reactive maintenance on automobiles, trucks and machinery.
· Inspect vehicles on a scheduled rotation.
· Analyze, diagnose and repair mechanical issues
· Follow checklists and protocols while conducting repairs
· Regularly clean and maintain tools and equipment
· Ensure a safe, organized, and tidy workspace
· Input, track, and maintain all maintenance data and records
· Keep machinery is in good working condition
· Track inventory and order new parts when required
· Follow all health and safety laws and guidelines
*This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
*Work will be located at all Crawl Pros locations, depending onthe vehicle(s) being serviced.
*Must be able to bend, lift less than 50 pounds, work under a vehicle.
*Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
*This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work may vary
Some travel required for this position.
RequiredEducation and Experience
1. High school diploma.
Preferred Education andExperience
*None required for this position.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers