A career at Shamrock Foods Company means more than a job. It's about joining a family of more than 4,000 associates. It's a competitive salary and great benefits. And it's opportunities for growth and mobility among our different businesses.
Our drivers do more than delivering satisfaction. They are the the last one in the chain to see the customer, so our relationships with our customers are imperative. Without our drivers we would not be able to reliably deliver our products to our customers throughout the many states we serve.
Last year, our Delivery Drivers in Kent, WA earned on average $78,000+.
Why Drive With Shamrock:
- Competitive and rewarding pay for high performers
- Free & low-cost healthcare benefits
- New & well-maintained automatic vehicles
- Dedicated management team and supportive culture
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing towards retirement savings
- Tuition reimbursement
... and more!
- Valid CDL Class A
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Good driving record for past 39 months
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers