compensation: DOE w/ Full Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Support active projects and our Service Department by providing them with the material, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain clean and orderly yard and shop
- Ensure security of shop and warehouse
- Purchase, store, maintain, distribute, and track all tools and equipment. Complete and update tool and equipment inventory lists.
- Execute accurate and itemized, coded purchase orders
- Diligently control costs and expenditure, as well as track monthly invoices.
- Ensure all shop and yard operations are safe and compliant with DOSH safety standards, company policies, and local fire codes
- Track, schedule, and assign all, job-shacks, and trailers.
- Maintain valid driver's license and remain in good standing under company vehicle safety program guidelines.
- Support and supervise all shop personnel
- Complete and submit timecards for all shop personnel.
- Oversee sheet metal flashing orders, fabrication, and delivery
Desired Skills & Experience for Shop Manager:
- Prior experience in commercial roofing materials and supplies
- Organized & detail oriented
- Customer service experience
- Computer skills to include proficiency in Word and Excel, and ability to learn new software
- Positive and enjoyable personality
- Team player
- Mechanical aptitude
-We are an Equal Opportunity Employer-
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers