I will give brief description, too much to mention:
QR Code Link to This Post
This gear has been taken care of very well, only defect are what I mention, not costly to repair.
Thousands of dollars in gear, great cost AND gear for beginner or novice diver!
(1) MARES drysuit with dry gloves & storage bag, neck & wrist seals need repair size SM.
(1) Apollo drysuit with attachable screw on dry gloves & USIA under garment, neck seal needs rpair size MED.
(1) Edge wetsuit size MED.
(1) Lady Hawk SCBA size SM.
(2) Mares regulators and computers
(1) XZ Scuba travel suitcase, holds EVERYTHING! Even fins.
(2) Steel tanks 80's
(1) Large container to hold everything mentioned.
Goggles, snorkel, fins, compass, flashlights, a bunch of stuff!
I'm 5'5 & 125/130 lbs, these suits were not tight or too loose. I used the Apollo the most because I like the dry gloves.
$2200 OBO or will part out gear
post id: 6942128111
email to friend