NOW HIRING: Customer-Focused Maintenance Technician for two Kent communities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in building your career with a company that’s focused on employee growth, development, and empowers you to make decisions? GRE Management is looking for a talented, hardworking, and customer-focused individual who’s eager to join a growing team.
At GRE Management, we recognize the Maintenance Technician as the core of our resident experience. Not only are they troubleshooting and solving various maintenance needs, but they’re also speaking with our residents and going into their homes to resolve any maintenance requests. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting in the overall maintenance of the community. This position is accountable for finding solutions, working with others, and has an eye for detail.
Starting pay $15.00 - $17.00 per hour to start depending on skill level.
· Assists in the preparation of apartments for occupancy.
· Responds to service requests as needed.
· Performs maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, as well as small and large appliances.
· Maintains pools and HVAC systems depending on the community amenities.
· Modest carpentry work as needed.
· Interior and exterior painting as needed.
· Demonstrates excellent customer service with all tenants, vendors, and co-workers; addresses the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner.
· Reports all needed repairs to the Maintenance Supervisor or Community Manager.
· Handles work orders and service requests as assigned.
· Is familiar with power, water, and gas turn offs; clean-out traps; fire extinguishers and hydrants; and other utility and life-safety systems.
· Follows all company emergency procedures; maintains a safe and clean work area.
· Assists with other types of maintenance and repairs when necessary.
· Valid driver’s license if required to operate a licensed motor vehicle to perform the required job duties.
· Minimum of a high school diploma.
· Experience in apartment maintenance or related field preferred.
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds.
· Working knowledge of basic maintenance tools required to perform the job duties.
· Must be able to concentrate on moderate detail with little interruption. Must be able to remember simple task assignments given at the beginning of a period of time extending for several days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers