QR Code Link to This Post
I'm a Private Seller from my home in east Tacoma.
I get new overstock appliances and sell them at a very low price.
New U-Line Wine Captain 2000 Series U2224ZWCINT00A 24" 43-Bottle Custom Panel Undercounter Built-In Wine Chiller - Right Hinge
• Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
• Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
• Temperature range: 34°F - 65°F
• Digital passive cooling system
• Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
• Independently controlled dual-zones
• Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
• Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
• Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
• Full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
• Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
• LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
• Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
• Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
• Door lock model available
• Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
• Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
• Integrated model requires 3/4” custom door panel
• Fixed grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
• Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
• Overall Depth: 23 7/16"
• Overall Height: 33 11/16 to 34 11/16"
• Overall Width: 23 5/8"
If you need additional information, Please ask.
U-Line's msrp $3099 - Yours for $1650 total cost
Email is Best -or- Call BigJim @ 2 5 3 - 3 4 1 - 9 1 3 3 (cell)