compensation: $20/hourly + bonuses depending on the number of clients referred. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a local, licensed, family-owned and operated Home Health agency. Our mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes assisting them to achieve the highest level of potential in their day to day self-care activities. We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the needs for a comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professional's point of view.
We are currently seeking previously successful Home Health experienced Community Liaisons, Sales and Marketing representative to join our team. We offer candidates a stable work environment that offers competitive base pay and an excellent bonus. The Sales & Marketing Rep is a key and crucial position within the company and is responsible for increasing admissions for our home health agencies. The Sales & Marketing Rep will develop and implement both businesses.
We believe that better care begins at home.
We provide compassionate care, uncompromising service, and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
The Sales & Marketing representative will be responsible for:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing patient referral sources such as: Doctors, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Homes, and other community resources.
• Coordinate with management on marketing strategies, and reporting field activity.
• Meet with patients and/or family members to explain services and maintain positive relationships.
• Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
• Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities service line extensions and proposal or contracting pricing.
• Bachelor/Associate degree in Marketing, Business, or a health-related science or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years in Home health Agency or related industry sales experience generally required.
• Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience is required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
• Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
Job Type: Part-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers