We are a full-service digital agency searching for an experienced marketing professional to join our team as a Digital Marketer/SEO Specialist. This position will be responsible for engaging and guiding clients with setting up, implementing and managing their overall digital marketing strategy. As a part of the Digital Strategy and Marketing team, this position also supports internal initiatives related to corporate marketing strategy.
1. Guide development of digital channels and social media strategies for client businesses. Ensure key consumer insights, data and understanding are represented and leveraged throughout the planning and development processes
2. Support execution of marketing strategies for the digital channel and social media efforts, including all related initiatives and tactics.
3. Support execution of SEO strategies including writing effective SEO content, developing link-building strategies, and keyword research.
4. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
5. Consult on new digital formats and best practices across all digital and social channels and guide clients on best practices
6. Proactively monitor emerging digital and social trends; anticipate and resolve challenges that will arise as technologies and platforms change
7. Effectively manage project budgets for client digital marketing initiatives; work with project management team and client contacts as necessary to ensure transparency, make sound recommendations on budget trade-off decisions and risk management
8. Develop and actively monitor measures to assess the performance of digital and social media marketing efforts; Routinely prepare reports on digital marketing/SEO ROI and evolve or discontinue tactics as appropriate
* 3 - 5 years experience in B2B and/or B2C digital marketing and SEO
* Demonstrable experience with content marketing and SEO
* Demonstrated ability to translate metrics into effective strategies and tactics
* Proven capabilities in content and creative development
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence without authority across functional stakeholders to set
direction, align work efforts, and ensure execution.
* Ability to establish and foster productive, collaborative relationships with key external stakeholders; capable of
working effectively and respectfully with a diverse group of people
* Experience effectively managing project plans and scaling adequately to client budgets
* Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
WHO WE ARE
SiteCrafting is a full-service digital agency. Our mission is to craft digital experiences that inspire, empower, and delight. Our team of project managers, designers, developers, usability experts, and web strategists have been crafting award-winning web projects since 1998. We are based in downtown Tacoma, WA, and currently have over 30 full-time employees that support clients across a wide variety of industries.