fer public. favoritaAsphalt General Superintendent (Puyallup, WA)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: Competitive Wage DOE + Benefits tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Asphalt Patch Systems is looking for an General Superintendent to oversee the successful operations of our asphalt crew, including personnel management, scheduling, dispatching, quality control, and safety enforcement. This position drives revenue by delivering a high quality product with efficient, cost effective operations.
Pay and Benefits:
This is a full-time position that requires frequent overtime. Hourly pay is very competitive and is dependent upon on experience. The core schedule is Monday through Friday, but days and hours of work vary according to demand. The Company offers 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, as well as paying a portion toward dependent coverage. Employees are eligible for a 401(k) match and profit sharing plan after probationary period is satisfied.
1. Directly oversees all aspects of asphalt personnel management, including hiring, scheduling, training, documenting and managing performance, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
2. Works with Operations Manager to maintain efficient work schedules for all asphalt crews.
3. Dispatches asphalt crew daily; maintains communication with foremen throughout the day to update routes and work schedules.
4. Communicates with vendors and suppliers to ensure material and supplies are available for use at the job site.
5. Enters, assigns, tracks, and maintains job list in T Sheets time tracking software; reviews and approves time cards.
6. Reviews and approves time off requests, and maintains time off calendar.
7. Conducts regular safety meetings, and ensures all company and client-required safety policies and procedures are being followed.
8. Visits job sites prior to dispatch, during production, and upon job completion to ensure quality and safety standards are being met.
9. Communicates effectively with peers, foremen, crew members, contractors/subcontractors, inspectors, and general public.
10. Assists Operations Manager and Contract Administrator with timely completion of job related paperwork.
11. Occasionally assists on the crew with production and operations.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Previous foreman/supervisory experience in the construction field
2. Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite of software, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
3. Insurable with current and valid US driver's license
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Previous experience working with asphalt or concrete road construction or repair
2. Previous experience working with trucks and/or heavy equipment
3. Current and valid commercial driver's license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
2. Must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
3. Must be able to obtain clearance to work on military bases.
About the Company...
Asphalt Patch Systems has been the premier paving contractor for Pierce, King and Thurston counties since 1981. We are a family-owned business providing services in asphalt, concrete, and saw cutting in both the private and public sectors. Our asphalt services include utility and residential patching, as well as parking lot maintenance and custom driveways. We also provide concrete curbing, sidewalks, patios, driveways, and custom stamping. Asphalt Patch Systems is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate based on any trait protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your resume.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades