compensation: DOE [$17 - $20 per hour] employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a full-service precast concrete manufacture, multi-generational owned, and located in the Tacoma-Puyallup-Sumner area. We take pride in our dedicated employees who have high standards and work ethic. If you enjoy a positive work environment, and possess the following skills and requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.
We're currently hiring for a Safety Coordinator/Manager to join our team. The Safety Coordinator/Manager will assist with the development, implementation, and monitoring of our on-site safety program. The position also requires working alongside the quality control department manager, insuring the safety program is meeting the needs and requirements of the NPCA Certification program. We've recently partnered with Vivid Learning systems for in-house employee safety training and testing program, and currently in the process of fully implementing this program into the schedule.
• Applicant must have experience,[education only may be considered], coupled with professional safety certifications/certificate programs.
• Two years of safety and/or supervisory experience is preferred, preferably in the precast or construction industry.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of OSHA, Title 296 WAC, and other federal, state and local environmental health and safety laws.
• Appreciation of the real-life challenges of managing complex safety programs.
• Strong verbal, written, consensus building and relationship-building skills are essential. Optional, but not required, the multilingual abilities for both English and Spanish.
• Committed to lessons learned and continuous improvement.
• Ability to work under pressure, stay organized and continuously meet deadlines.
• Must be available to be on call for emergencies during all work hours.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office applications and mobile technologies.
• Professional certifications preferred (OSHA 30, CHST, STS)
• Certified First Aid and CPR certification preferred.
Our company has a comprehensive benefits package: 100% employer paid insurance, providing medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 401k, PTO, company paid parking, and more.
To apply, please email your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers