compensation: Come see our new *Home Health Wages* employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Total Care Home Health has been providing In-Home private duty nursing in Washington for over 30 years.
We are searching for RN's/LPN's to fill immediate openings.
RN/LPN candidates will be able to choose shift/hours,
and will be offered up to $4,000 as a sign on bonus!
Responsibilities of the RN/LPN
• Assess patient's condition and chart effectively
• Perform evaluation tasks such as vital signs and medication review
• Some cases may require physical support such as tracheostomy and gastrostomy tube care.
• Private duty nursing is an option for children and young adults with special needs such as;
tracheostomy and ventilator care, feeding tubes, nebulizer treatments, TPN, as well as many other special
medical needs that children and young adults may have..
Benefits of the RN/LPN
• Sign on Bonus, up to $4,000
• Paid case specific training with an Experienced RN/LPN
• Specialty RN/LPN training on Trach and Ventilators if needed
• Flexible Scheduling and a Variety of Shifts.
• Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision optional
• PTO offered for sick or personal
• "Refer a Nurse" bonus program
• Statewide employment opportunities
We have hours in Tacoma - FT Days or Nights
We have hours in Lakewood - FT Days or Nights
Full Time or Part Time, You Decide
wage differential for Nights and Week-ends
Competitive Home Health Wages
Excellent place to work for new grads, Paid Training
Excellent place to work for retiree, Paid Training
All interested RN/LPN should apply to learn more!
send your resume to: email@example.com
Apply Here: Click Here
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers