compensation: $17.00-$22.00/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Topline Counters is hiring a motivated CNC programmer. Experience is preferred but not required.
Topline Counters is a manufacturer and installer of laminate, solid surface, and stone countertops. Since 2005, Topline Counters strives to take care of our customers, vendors, and employees. Through this level of dedication, Topline has experienced year over year growth since then. We operate primarily in the northwest with three branches: Sumner, WA, Spokane, WA, and Vancouver, WA.
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Autocad, Alphacam, or similar software experience
• Countertop installation/fabrication background is a plus
• Have intermediate mathematical skills
• Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Be highly motivated, hardworking, reliable, and possess an outgoing and friendly attitude
• Be willing to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Be able to handle challenging situations with diplomacy and respect
• Enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities
• Creating Autocad/Alphacam files for our Production department
• Completing work orders, noting all required measurements, polished edges, cut-outs (sinks, cooktops, faucet holes), plus radiuses in the tops and any other necessary specifications desired by the customer for the job
• Responding to general customer inquiries and communicating any relevant information about the job to our Production staff in a timely manner
• Creating accurate digital drawings and programs of countertops and sinks for installation
• Other duties as assigned
Topline Counters is proud to offer the successful candidate:
• Competitive wages
• Paid Time Off
• Benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance
• Opportunity to earn monthly bonuses
Do you believe you'd be a good fit? Please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter explaining why. Candidates who do not submit their application with a cover letter will not be considered and your application will be marked incomplete.
Topline Counters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Topline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers