compensation: Compensation DOE $45,000 to $55,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Foss Harbor Marina in downtown Tacoma is seeking a qualified, energetic individual to fill a full-time position. Applicants should have experience or an understanding in basic electrical and mechanical repairs, planning and implementing projects and personnel management. Foss Harbor runs with a small and dedicated team, so the applicant should be a team player who is always ready to support the team and is focused on finding solutions to the varied challenges that can arise in marina operations.
While not mandatory, it is HIGHLY preferred that candidates have experience in a marina environment and/or boating/sailing/kayaking experience. Have or be willing to get your Basic Boater Safety Card.
Primary duties of this position include:
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance throughout the marina facility
- Contact and schedule vendors as needed for facility maintenance and repairs
- Oversee the overall cleanliness of the property
- Responsible for the marina’s Environmental Compliance
- Coordinate daily tasks and assignments for the operations crew
- Coordinate with management and main office for repairs as needed or reported
- Oversee operations of fueling of boats on marina fuel dock
- Occasional assistance in the main office with sales transactions
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Other tasks, as required
If working in a fun, fast-paced marina environment interests you, please reply to this ad with a resume and cover letter. Position is full-time. We prefer applicants who would be able to start working within 7-10 days, but we are a little flexible on the start date. To learn more about our company, visit www.fossharbormarina.com or check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fossharbor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers