Professional Property Management Company is seeking an energetic professional for an On-site, part-time Apartment Manager / Maintenance position for a property in Tacoma, WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
Qualified candidate will market available apartments, process rental payments, invoice processing, interact with residents, respond to maintenance needs and maintain the grounds and overall curb appeal of the Property.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Process rental applications and lease documents
• Walk vacant units to verify they are rent ready
• Collect/process rent payments and record resident Maintenance Service Requests
• Keep the property grounds and rental office picked up (clean & presentable)
• Clean/prepare vacant units upon return for new clientele/Move-ins
• Perform any of the duties requested/assigned by Asset Manager
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 2 years residential management and maintenance experience preferred
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your resume attached.