The Sumner Senior Center is looking for a Program Director. The ideal candidate will be fun, energetic, and have a passion for seniors. The Program Director manages the daily operations of the center including, but not limited to, scheduling events, planning trips, providing assistance to members, and creating a welcoming atmosphere. These daily operations require excellent communication, managerial, and customer service skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, implement, and coordinate senior programs and activities
• Partner with local agencies to provide resources for members
• Manage monthly budget
• Maintain accurate records of finances and attendance
• Produce monthly newsletter and other documents to promote activities and special events
• Supervise Senior Center staff
• Recruit and coordinate volunteers
• Must be able to effectively perform all job duties listed above
• BA/BS or 5 years experience working with seniors
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products, including Publisher
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
This is a full-time position with full benefits package. Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
Interested candidates can apply either via email, fax (253) 862-5464, or in person at Stafford Suites Assisted Living, 15519 62nd St Ct E in Sumner. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers