compensation: $18-$22/hr DOE, Medical and Dental Insurance available, Rental credit available for living onsite employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Property management company is seeking an independent assistant property manager for a South King County area Property. A successful candidate should be interested in pursuing a career goal of property management.
Candidates must have:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work weekends
- Computer literacy
- Sales Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Have a working vehicle and able to cover at other properties in the area
- Be willing to work weekends if needed.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A college degree
- 1+ years experience working as a property manager or similar experience
- A background in accounting
- Experience with E-site or Yardi
Please respond with cover letter and resume to the email link with subject, "South King Manager"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers