compensation: Negotiable, Competitive, based on experience and meeting company expectations (as outlined in this offer) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Electrical Engineer for an Electronic Component Testing Laboratory
Electronic Testing Laboratory located in Everett, WA seeks to fill an open position for a Full-Time Electronic Components Engineer. Well established company (25+ years) provides component testing and value add services to high caliber customers in the Space, Defense, Medical, and Commercial electronics industries.
Applicants must possess the following attributes for consideration:
• The successful candidate shall understand the basics of semiconductor testing. Familiar with MIL-STD 750,
MIL-STD 883, visual inspection of integrated circuits a plus.
• Testing Standard Electronic Components ranging in all sizes (.0201 – 2512), Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors,
Semi-Conductors, Diodes, Transistors, LED’s, Zener, IC’s, Potentiometers, Passive Components, Ceramic,
Connectors, Plastics, DIP’s, Bipolar, Switches, Programmable, Integrated Circuits, RF Devices, Etc.
• Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test electrical components and circuitry for the high
reliability aerospace, military, commercial and industrial industries.
• Design and Build test benches, test and provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or
engineering problems are encountered. Excellent soldering abilities required.
• Programming Analog Devices Linear Test Instruments (LTS 2020) and Maverick PT-II (tests logic and
memory devices) a major plus and much more.
• THIS POSITION IS FOR FULL-TIME “DAY SHIFT HOURS FROM 8:00AM – 4:30PM.
Note: Night shift (4:00pm - 12:30am) could be available for the right candidate
• Company offers opportunity for growth, competitive salary and a great work environment.
• If you are interested in this opportunity please respond to this post by emailing an introductory cover, attach
your resume, be sure to provide as much information as necessary to provide a good understanding of your
experience, capabilities, salary history, references and what you can offer. Wage is negotiable and will be
based on what you have to offer and your experience. Qualified applicants will be asked to provide
references and must submit to a background check clearance prior to an offer being made.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers