compensation: Hourly depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy being outside, working autonomously and solving problems? We have a perfect position for you.
Aqua Quip, is looking for friendly, responsible and motivated Pool and Spa Maintenance Technicians to join our team. Applicants must enjoy working outdoors, have good communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
This is a year-round 40 plus hour per week position.
Swimming Pool/ Hot Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
• Diagnoses, repairs and maintains swimming pools and hot tubs, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and equipment.
• Schedules, assigns, monitors, reviews and evaluates the work assigned.
• Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
• Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
• Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
• Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
• Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
• Transports and stores hazardous chemicals.
• Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine.
• Regularly testing swimming pool water quality and pH balance.
• Tests the chemical levels in public swimming pools and other water systems and adjusts as needed.
• Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports.
• Operates and inspects tools and equipment and makes minor adjustments and repairs.
• Operates vehicles to transport various types of materials and equipment.
• Cleaning and servicing swimming pool filtration units.
• Servicing heating, circulation and systems.
• Use swimming pool vacuum cleaners to clean the pool floor.
• Use a telescopic pole with a net to clean and remove any leaves or debris.
• Making sure equipment like pool covers are operable.
• Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
Opportunities to earn additional pay and company advancement are available.
Requirements: All Applicants MUST (no exceptions please)
• Valid WA driver license, good driving record
• Clean criminal record and drug free
• A clean-cut, professional look and able to communicate with customers pleasantly
• Ability to start early and tolerate Washington’s changing weather
• Be organized, have the ability to check email, able communicate with supervisor daily
• Be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Base pay is hourly, depending on experience, plus commissions
• Paid training
• Additional pay for sales and referrals
• Paid vacation, health insurance, 401K
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers