Massage Envy Spa of Mill Creek currently has an opening for a friendly, outgoing and ambitious front desk Wellness Adviser with outstanding communication skills. The position is Part Time 25-30 hours, mornings and weekends are a must, flexible hours during the week.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Working directly with customers to schedule appointments
* Recommend enhanced services
* Sell membership plans
* Performing administrative and operational tasks including reminder calls and filing.
* Maintaining a strong working relationship with teammates
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive hourly wages plus commission
* Reduced-cost employee massages and facials
* Reduced-cost skin care products
* Employment growth opportunities
* Medical and Dental available after 90 for full time employees
We require at least 1 year of verifiable face-to-face customer service experience, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic.
A competitive drive is a bonus!
If you're interested, please email your resume including your email address and schedule availability. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team.