compensació: DOE, include salary requirements in cover letter tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
ABODA has an opening for a Director of Sales
We are looking for someone who is organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Please indicate salary requirements in a cover letter.
The mission of the Director of Sales is to lead and mentor the ABODA sales and account management teams through sales execution and key revenue growth for the organization. This growth will come from new account acquisition and existing account saturation. The Director of Sales will create a cohesive leadership environment between management, operations, account management and sales and will mentor, train and coach all sales personal before, during and through the sales process. As a self-starting professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales the Director of Sale will be responsible for creation and management of sales reporting, account plans, revenue budgets and account onboarding. The Director of Sales will have direct oversite of all account managers and sales executives and will be responsible for leading the team to "brick wall" competitors and retain all ABODA relationships through integrating accounts with ABODA technology and developing and executing strategic and innovative solutions. The Director of Sale will report directly to the EVP of ABODA.
• Manage and mentor all Account Executives through the day to day sales process
• Driving revenue targets with sales team and market leaders.
• Motivate and energize the sales team to meet weekly sales activity goals.
• Attend coaching calls with Account Executives & Mentor Account Executives on CRM activities.
• Oversee day to day oversight of ABODA's Global accounts through the Global Sales Manager(s) and Account Manager (s) responsible for those accounts.
• Create and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep Executives apprised of the progress.
• Assess the competitive landscape for each market and institute changes to the sales process in response to customer's needs and surpass competitors offerings.
• Create team selling opportunities across all sales executives, managers and account management.
• Implement sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as company sales team grows.
• Contribute to creating and refining ABODA's value proposition to deliver best in class product and services.
• Attend account quarterly business reviews
• Attend local and global trade industry events as needed.
• Assist in yearly budgets
• Created and distribute Account Executive annual reviews
• Create and distribute Global Account Executive (s)/Manager(s) annual reviews
• Sales recruitment
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• •7+ years of Sales Management experience
• 10+ years Direct Sales experience
• Proven ability to drive sales team and sales process from plan to close
• Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Education, Training and Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration Required.
ABODA has a competitive benefits package which includes universal leave, 9 paid holidays, 100% paid medical, dental and vision, and an Employee Wellness Program. We also offer a 401k plan.
ABODA has great employee perks too! ABODA employees enjoy a free Costco Gold Membership, 2 free night stays in a Puget Sound ABODA property, discounted cleaning services, discounted carpet cleaning, employee discount at the ABODA furniture store, and an awesome work environment.
Visit www.ABODA.com to apply
ABODA is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades