compensation: Starting at $15.50 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Security Agent/ Maintenance Technician
Hollander Hospitality is seeking a Security Agent for our Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett in Everett, WA. The Security Agent supports general hotel operations throughout the hotel and grounds responding to guest's needs and to ensure guest satisfaction. provide superior customer service to guests by maintaining overall safe and secure conditions inside the hotel and outside in the parking lot and on the property. This position will assist front desk in responding to guest needs and requests. The Security/Maintenance role will also be responsible for light maintenance work such as changing batteries/light bulbs, problem solving plumbing issues, responding to other hour work requests.
Hollander Hospitality looks for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.
• Full Time
• 2:45pm-11:15pm must be able to work weekends, evenings, and Holidays.
RATE OF PAY:
• Starting at $15.50
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• Hotel Travel Discounts
• Employee Assistance Programs
For eligible employees:
• Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
• Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401(k) Plan
• Employee Meals
• Safety and security standards, practices and procedures.
Skills and Ability to:
• Excellent attention to detail, observation and recall skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Confidant and positive demeanor to provide leadership as needed in critical incidents. Able to interview witnesses to incidents and write detailed reports.
• Tactful in difficult circumstances. Able to maintain confidentiality regarding guest, employee, and hotel incidents and security matters.
• Acknowledge, understand and abide by company programs, policies, procedures and brand standards.
• Present a professional appearance, wear appropriate uniform and slip resistant footwear according to the standards of the position and company policy.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior hotel and/or security experience desirable.
• Ability to obtain CPR/First Aid certification within 60 days of hire
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
This work requires the following physical activities: hearing, standing, bending, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, crouching, kneeling and have a keen sense of visual acuity as required by job.
Position requires frequent walking and physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs including lifting and carrying heavy objects and climbing stairs.
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award- winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers