We are a private security company based in Seattle, WA
Ideal candidates should be flexible with their schedules and willing to work weekends and holidays. Security guards are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to: access control, foot patrols, and property surveillance, as well as multi-tasking on a constant basis.
Make a life changing decision today; advance your career by gaining knowledge and experience with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible. If you are interested in in an entry level Security position, bring your talents to us by submitting a resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
· Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
· Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
· Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
· Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
· Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
· Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
· Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
· Perform first aid or CPR in emergent situations.
· High school diploma.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must be flexible and have open availability.
· Must have reliable means of transportation.
· Must have reliable means of communication.
· Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including background investigation.
· Can speak, read, and write English.
· Must have professional and clean business appearance.
· Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
· Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
· Integrity and professionalism.
· NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, willing to train the right candidate.
Note: A Washington State Security Guard License is not a requirement to apply. Candidates will be considered if they can attain a guard card soon after hire.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers