compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Quantum Management Services, a professional property management company based in Lynnwood, WA, has an opening for a Regional Portfolio Manager for several affordable housing properties throughout Washington and Alaska. Travel is required.
BASIC SCOPE AND FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The Regional Portfolio Manager provides on-going management and over sight of the financial performance, physical maintenance, regulatory compliance, and day-to-day operations of assigned property staff of multiple affordable housing properties; strategically plans with and communicates and reports to Quantum executives, property owners, partnership representatives, supporting housing agencies and organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage multi-property portfolio for one or more clients (property owners). Conduct routine and regular property visits to ensure compliance with company/program policies and procedures.
• Prepare budgets and analyze property financial performance and trends
• Prepare and review reports required by funding sources, general partners, investors, corporate office and governmental agencies.
• Effectively interact with funding agencies/lenders and understand program requirements to ensure properties are operating in accordance with Federal, State, City, and partnership regulations and agreements.
• Prepare clear and concise reports and correspondence to clients, vendors, residents, and supporting agency representatives.
• Provide direction to, hire, manage, mentor, lead, and terminate the employment of on-site management and maintenance staff.
• As needed, develop marketing and advertising campaigns, resident retention programs, and provide regular guidance and oversight of on-site employees to obtain and maintain the highest possible occupancy at each property.
• Conduct walk-through inspections of the properties to assess the physical condition of, maintenance, and capital improvement needs of each property; confirm proper and timely turnover of vacant units, ensure execution of maintenance program; ensure care and maintenance of the properties landscape and curb appeal.
• Prepare or facilitate the preparation of request for proposals and scope of work to solicit contracts and bids for service; analyze, prepare, and recommend approval from property owners and/or approving agencies.
• Must be task oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines and adapt readily to changing priorities.
• Consistently and professionally represent the company and property owner at all times to outside agencies and organizations.
• College degree (BA, BS) required with degree in accounting, finance or related preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in property management managing a multi-site portfolio.
• Washington State real estate license required.
• Demonstrated experience managing affordable housing programs including: HUD, RD, and Tax Credit programs.
• Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
• Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience with various property management software programs such as Yardi or Boston Post
• Ability to compute rate, ratios, percentages, intermediate financial analysis and computation skills, ability to decipher financial variance and cash flow statements.
• Great organization skills and ability to work dependently. Excellent attention to detail, ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
Compensation is competitive based on experience and includes dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and a performance based bonus program.
Must pass a pre-employment / post-offer background check.