Homeowner/Condo Association Management Company in Snohomish County has 2 full-time positions open and are looking for both an Association Account Manager and an Association Account Co-manager to take ownership of their role with a growing company. This person must have:
• Experience in the Association Management industry or Active Participation on a Board of Directors.
• Proficient computer skills
• Desire to learn and grow with the company
• Drive to be resourceful and work independently to find solutions to independent scenarios
• Sense of humor
• Attention to detail and extremely organized; balancing the priorities of multiple associations
• Ability to communicate professionally both on the phone and in person
• Reliable transportation and the ability to work after hours at previously scheduled association meetings
This person will also be able to:
• Work calmly under pressure with shifting priorities
• Assist team members as needed
• Manage and pro-actively follow-through on all aspects within managed communities including, but not limited to:
o Maintenance to common areas
o Architectural Requests
• Have a positive attitude and ability to empathize with sometimes difficult people
• Guide Board of Director’s through their governing documents via email and in person while supporting them at meetings.
• Availability to participate in weekly on-call rotation as scheduled and on an occasional Saturday to participate in Continuing Education
Why you should work for us:
Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm with a 1/2 hour lunch break during normal lunch hours. We offer Medical, Dental and Retirement matching, plus vacation time, paid holidays, Company-paid Educational Opportunities, AND MORE!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers