Cirrus Asset Management, Inc. is looking for a working Maintenance Supervisor for a property 96 unit property in Everett, WA. Our candidate must have hands-on supervisory experience in multi-family (apartments) housing. The supervisor's position will consist of both supervising and performing maintenance functions. Minimum 2-3 years' experience in residential (apartments) maintenance or very similar experience with general contractor, rehab company, handyman service, etc). Must have previous supervisory experience. This position is located in Everett, WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
Areas of experience and position responsibilities include:
• Partner with property manager to efficiently maintain the property
• Daily team huddle to ensure efficient workflow
• Be "present" on the property, inspecting and ensuring that all is clean and well-kept
• Complete work orders, including: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, janitorial, and other building maintenance (for residents and in common areas)
• Assist in preparing and monitoring maintenance budget, expenses, and supplies inventory
• Inspect apartments at move-out; track and assist in getting them ready for the next residents within company guidelines
• Requires personal, courteous contact with apartment residents
• Must maintain high level of competency and efficiency with all staff, residents, vendors and professional associates
• Follow up and successfully assist in resolving outstanding issues As with any Maintenance position, this Position may require overtime, holiday and weekend work, and will include an "on-call" rotation to ensure the any emergency is responded to on a timely basis.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package, including retirement savings plan, medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick days, and more. Please email resume for immediate consideration. Must pass drug screening and background check. EOE