compensation: $14 - $16 per hour. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a computer-proficient candidate to support our Commercial Client Care department. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are highly desired – but more importantly, we’re looking for someone who is dedicated, ambitious, and a nice person. This is an entry-level position perfect for someone who wants to get into the commercial insurance industry but has little or no experience.
• Answering phones
• Generating proposals, invoices, forms, and spreadsheets
• Checking daily claim reports
• Delivering policies and endorsements
• Checking in with clients mid-way through policy period
• Organizing client files
• Sorting and distributing incoming mail
• Following up on customer service requests
• Other duties as assigned
The best-qualified candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
• Working, in-practice knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs (specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word)
• Comfort with the use of a computer and multiple-display set-up
• Ability to rapidly learn and take on new tasks
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a high-volume, high-pressure environment
When responding, please tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit with our organization. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers