Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a job with purpose? AMT Medical Inc. is a dynamic and growing contract manufacturer of highly-engineered and precision-machined medical devices and components. We are looking for members to join our team!
AMT Medical is offering experienced candidates a hiring bonus of $2000 for the following positions
Candidates must be an energetic, reliable, team player, who can effectively multitask and enjoy a challenge. These openings are full-time/permanent positions. Candidate must be available to work overtime as needed.
• Perform in-process and final inspections as required.
• Provide support for first article inspection.
• Train inspectors in measurement techniques, standards, processes and equipment.
• Assist in the tracking of rework and reject trends.
• Identify, follow-up and assist in root cause analysis on non-conformances
• Participate in Corrective Action investigation/validation as designated.
• Assist in 5S and other lean activities as required.
• Participate in MRB as required.
• Maintain inspection records, procedures work instructions and forms required.
• Ensure inspection equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
• Ensure Safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Other duties as qualified and/or assigned
• self-motivated, responsible, dependable and punctual
• Excellent written an oral communication skills
• Experience with blueprints and precision measuring equipment
• Ability to follow detailed instructions / communicate interdepartmentally / multi task
• Must have working command of the English language and be able to communicate orally and in writing (basic oral instructions, simple written memos and instructions).
• Competent with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and basic geometry
• Physical requirements – ability to stand and/or sit for 8-12 hours with allocated breaks; Lift up to 30 lbs on occasion: squat, kneel, reach above shoulder level, and lift from high/low positions occasionally. Regular use of hand for simple grasping, twisting, pushing and pulling, writing and/or typing. Vision correctable to 20/20
• Make offset adjustments up to .002.
• Identify and change worn and broken tools efficiently
• Troubleshoot issues that arise after tool changes and offset adjustments.
• Provide detailed tie-in notes, address and avert issues
• Ability to provide accurate descriptions of issues to higher level machinist
• Operate all machines within their Cell
• Set up common jobs within their Cell
• Load programs into machines
• Back up programs
• Interpret blueprints accurately to make necessary adjustments.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years in machining environment.
• Must have working command of the English language and be able to communicate orally and in writing.
• Competent with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and basic geometry.
• Physical requirements – ability to stand for 8-12 hours with allocated breaks; Lift up to 50 lbs on occasion: squat, kneel, reach above shoulder level, and lift from high/low positions occasionally. Regular use of hand for simple grasping, twisting, pushing and pulling, writing and/or typing. Vision correctable to 20/20
DEBURR TECH RESPONSIBILITIES/QUALIFICATIONS:
• Perform deburr operations to within the required tolerances as given on work orders.
• Use a variety of precision measuring instruments and tools to inspect small parts, ensuring proper tolerances are maintained.
• Use sharp deburring hand tools and different knives, etc. to deburr small parts under a scope.
• Scotch-brite and tumble parts.
• Setup and use manual machining equipment, hand tools, measuring equipment, hydraulic presses and plastic media blast equipment.
• Perform light maintenance of equipment as needed.
• Detect faulty processes and provide input for their resolution.
• Check required dimensions using calipers, micrometers, height gauges, and other inspection devices.
• Demonstrate proper and safe operation of equipment.
• Ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to take directions and communicate successfully.
• Ability to read and understand precautions, safety, blueprints, and other specifications as necessary to perform job function.
• Ability to frequently lift, and or move up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for 8-12 hours a day.
• Regular use of hand for simple grasping, twisting, pushing and pulling, writing and/or typing.
• Vision correctable to 20/20.
• High school diploma, GED or graduation from certified technical school.
AMT offers full-time employees competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, personal time, and paid holidays. AMT employees are paid weekly and compensated based on experience and abilities.
AMT is a drug-free workplace (Federal Guidelines). Pre-employment and random drug testing required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers