compensation: $15.00-$20.00 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
L-1 Assembly Technician
4640 Campus Place, Suite 100
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Since 1988, Omnitec Design has supplied equipment for high-stakes applications including Flood / Fire Disaster Response, Bio-Hazard and Epidemic Control, Hospitals & Labs, Environmental Abatement and Restoration. Their products combine the best technologies for scrubbing air of Fine Particulates, Volatile Organic Compounds, Odor, and Biological Contaminants.
Proudly based in the Pacific Northwest, we serve customers across the US and the world.
Seasonal role to assist in building and assembling high quality air filtration and purification equipment, associated supplies and other electro-mechanical devices and machines.
Shift: 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, Monday - Friday with 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid) and two 15-minute breaks (paid).
Overtime eligible: Yes
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Participate actively in continuous improvement and kaizen events to eliminate waste manufacturing and business processes.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Learn the basics of equipment manufacturing by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists.
• Complete electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies, assemble components to complete end products, and package products.
• Support the organization and the team to achieve goals around safety, quality, on-time delivery and cost.
• Assist with packaging, cleaning, and moving products.
• Work independently and in small teams.
• Keep shop equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Document actions by completing necessary production and quality forms.
• Attention to detail; quality orientation
• Some knowledge and use of hand and power tools
• Demonstration of sound judgement, following safe work practices.
• Ability to work as part of a team. Cooperation, trust and respect for fellow team members.
• Willingness to learn new tasks as required, and help others by sharing previous experiences
• Humility, the ability to admit mistakes and learn from them, and acceptance of the fact that no one is perfect.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
COMPANY: Omnitec Design
JOB: Level 1 Technician
LOCATION: Mukilteo, WA
SCHEDULE: Contract with a potential direct hire after 90 days
ABOUT SILVER FALLS CAPITAL
OmniCleanAir LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Silver Falls Capital, LLC, a private investment company that is focused on the acquisition and successful operation of businesses for the long term. With decades of hands-on experience running and improving businesses, we bring leadership, processes and investments to help companies and teams achieve their full potential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers