Cadence Aerospace, Giddens Operations is a world-class manufacturer of precision machined components, sheet metal, and metal forming for the aerospace industry. We have been a local company in the beautiful Pacific Northwest for 40 years.
Our two state-of-the-art 115,000 and 50,000 square foot facilities are located in Everett Washington, the hub of the aerospace manufacturing industry. We have invested extensively in advanced technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and is proud of the work they do, then we want you on our team.
We are currently looking for a Shipping Clerk (5/8 Day Shift).
As a Shipping Clerk (Plant 1), you will be responsible for the following job duties/responsibilities which include, but aren't limited to, the following:
• Picking and packaging parts
• Preparing shipping labels and airway bills
• Verifying quantities and part numbers
• Fork lift; load/unload trucks
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High energy, fast paced worker
• Accuracy and accountability is essential
• Ability to work in a manufacturing environment that can be dirty and loud
• Ability to frequently lift, and or move up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand or walk for at least 10 hours a day
• Ability to take directions and communicate effectively
• High School diploma or GED
• 3 months experience in a shipping environment
• Aerospace manufacturing experience
• Intermediate skills with computers
We offer competitive salary and benefits:
Medical, dental and vision benefit
PTO in the first year
Tool purchase program