QR Code Link to This Post
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Volt has partnered with a world leader in manufacturing to fill a potential temp to hire role for an Assembler. We are looking for highly qualified individuals who are ready to jump right into a fast-paced job.
Product Assembler/Operators perform wet, dry, mechanical and/or electro-mechanical processes to produce quality saleable product (components, instruments and/or systems).
- Prepare, process, wind, clean, install, assemble, rework, calibrate, test, solder and/or inspect product at various stages of assembly from component to final.
- Work from prints, drawings, method sheets, diagrams or other specifications in accordance with established assembly procedures, DBS processes and standard work.
- Set up, operate and/or maintain production equipment, machines and tools using process documents, diagrams, and written instructions in support of production goals.
- Produces set-ups and adjustment holding tolerances to blueprint specification.
- Collect, analyze, and report data from production processes requiring basic mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Counts, sorts, labels, and packages assembled materials. May disassemble and re-work and test.
- Expected to participate in continuous improvement and DBS processes as appropriate based upon assigned levels.
- Position may require occasional heavy lifting (> 50 lbs) or movement of objects up to 40 lbs.
- May involve exposure to chemicals, solvents and solder smoke.
- Safety glasses may be required.
- Repetitive use of upper extremities.
- Must be able to match up colors and be able to assemble small pieces, required due to frequent close work.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English in order to understand oral or written safety information, supervisory direction, and other instructions.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.