compensation: $19 to $23 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Amazing full time, temp to hire opportunity for an Electronics Debug Test Technician in Bothell, WA! Company repairs electronics components for medical equipment. This position is NOT short term or contractual. Full benefits, including health, vision, dental, 401(k), life insurance, disability, paid holidays, and longevity bonus.
Facility is modern and includes beautiful break room with coffee bar, and free on site gym.
Nature of Work:
Performs the set-up, test, and troubleshooting of System components and assemblies. Work with Engineering and Test Operators to drive Quality and efficiency within test operations. Responsible for developing Root Cause and Corrective Action for abnormal failure activity in Test environment. Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams. Per sub assembly and system level functional test and debug to component level. Be able to troubleshoot rejected analog and digital assemblies down to component level. Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems. May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment. PCBA Knowledge a must!
It is board level troubleshooting. There is no automated testing to define the failure, therefore it requires an electrical engineering degree or equivalent experience
1) Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation.
2) Be able to troubleshoot rejected analog and digital assemblies down to component level
3) Normally follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments.
4) Must display the ability to read, understand and follow test process instructions (TPIs)
5) Must be available for OT and weekend work as required in addition to minimum 40 hr./wk
Understand schematics. Basic knowledge of computer architecture. (CPU, DIMM, I/O. Etc)
Able to solder fine pitch. May remove bad and add good components.
Uses available tools for debug. Examples include using test programs to run diagnostics on failed product, oscilloscopes, and VOM.
• 5+ years manufacturing electronic test technician experience
• Responsible for performing production and field service returns testing and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrated detailed root cause analysis troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to evaluate and troubleshoot complex electro-mechanical instruments.
• This position requires skills for general assembly and disassembly of electronic equipment using basic hand tools.
• Requires the ability to interpret schematics and drawings, perform modifications and accomplish rework to new and used sub-assemblies and systems.
• This position requires previous experience using oscilloscopes, function generators, variable power supplies, and digital multi-meters.
• Works closely with mechanical, electrical, and optical engineers providing feedback and recommending changes to improve operation or quality of test, assembly fixtures, tooling, and processes.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers