compensation: DOE see description employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
J2 is an architectural and engineering consulting firm with offices in Seattle, Portland, and Salt Lake that specializes in the investigation and repair of existing buildings that aren't working right. Our mission is to "heal" these sick buildings and relieve the stress of the building occupants, and we see lives changed by our work on a daily basis with condominium, commercial, and all other types of buildings.
We are seeking a dynamic Digital and Social Media Manager to join our team. If you have a creative way of thinking, can create and manage a great storyline, and present our firm through multiple channels, we want to hear from you! We are looking to grow our social channels and digital presence across all major platforms.
This position is responsible for the creation of digital and print media including written copy, photos, videos, blog posts, social media ads, print flyers, and website updates. This position will develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
We take a lot of photographs and videos as a part of our investigation and repair process. We use these photos and videos to tell the story of how sick the building is and what needs to be done to fix them. As a result have a lot of interesting "before and afters" and a lot of interesting content that could be made into informative videos and presentations for:
1. Client understanding of the problem and resolution
2. Problem explanation to repair contractors
3. Claim resolution exhibits
4. Training videos and webinars for building owners, public use, and online course creation
5. Social media posts and FB and IG Live content, LinkedIn, and Youtube channel content creation
6. Interview style documentaries
7. Reality TV style programs
We need a creative specialist that shares our message and can create this content and manage the social engagement to drive market exposure and sales. This position will collaborate with multiple business units including design, field investigations, and construction management teams and will report directly to the CEO. This person will be highly motivated, results driven, experienced with videography and social brand building, and can work independently but as a part of our team.
This Creative position will include:
1. Social media content creation and management with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Including organic posts, Live posts, and link click ads that drive to a funnel to close. This position will also create, review, and manage the community page and use retargeting and target audience searches to increase exposure. This position will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to use all platforms to create a circular viralocity of awareness of the firm;
2. Video and webinar production, direction, and editing for YouTube and social content as well as course creation and funnel content. Photography and videography work on site will be required for "reality tv like" content;
3. Email marketing with informative and useful email campaigns and funnels to target audiences.
1. Proven work experience as a digital or social media marketing specialist;
2. Proven experience using social for brand awareness;
3. Ability to identify target audiences and build content to engage them;
4. Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), we are a Microsoft vs Apple office;
5. Proficient with desktop publishing applications (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Acrobat Pro) or other similar platforms;
6. Proficient with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
7. Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills;
8. This is an in-house staff position. Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, in our Mukilteo office location. If you are a "north ender", enjoy skipping the commute times and traffic to downtown.
This position includes awesome benefits such as:
1. 100% paid medical, dental, and vision;
2. 401k match on the first 30% of 4% of compensation;
3. FSA for medical or dependent care;
4. Wellness reimbursement to "hit the gym" (gym membership);
5. Free Costco membership;
6. Ongoing professional development;
7. Working with awesome people where we recognize wins and celebrate together with regular lunches, parties, occasional nerf gun wars, and a legendary annual retreat.
Compensation will be determined on experience and portfolio of work. Entry level (1-3 yrs experience) will be $50-65k, and more experienced will be determined by results.
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion to help people, please send your cover letter and resume and include examples or links of your work.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers