Title: Marketing Specialist
Your Direct Manager: Chief Strategy Officer
Compensation: $50k-$75k annually
Official Working Hours: Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm (tentative)
Reporting Positions: None
BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Supplemental Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO)
1. Facilitate marketing strategy development and implementation across EBM subsidiaries.
2. Drive activities which develop differentiated product positioning and clear messaging of the key product value proposition to the target markets.
3. Develop and manage programs to communicate and reinforce the value proposition to the sales team and channel partners engaged with the products.
4. Develop and deliver marketing strategies encompassing online / digital marketing, Blogs, Webinars, Social Media, SEO and similar actions to engage target customers.
5. Ensure the structure, navigation and content on all online properties are continuously optimized using on-page and technical SEO tactics to attract and engage prospects that closely match our target market segments via organic search on Google, Bing, Yahoo.
6. Establish dashboards to track, analyze and report out to stakeholders how each website initiative and social media platform is working to achieve the stated goals and objectives. Suggest and implement next steps based on this data analysis for continues improvement.
7. Work collaboratively with other members of the company to ensure all content is optimized and consistent across all platforms and use experience.
IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, AUTHORITY:
- 4 websites
- 1 mobile app - product sales
- Several customer quarterly update reports
- Marketing collateral:
o Various marketing material
o Multiple sales brochures
o Employee apparel
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Marketing
- Ability to build websites
PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN ATTACHED AND **UPDATED** RESUME
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers