compensation: Will Depend On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our firm is located in picturesque Edmonds. We are looking to fill a hybrid legal assistant/medical records clerk position. We are an established and rapidly growing personal injury law firm. We are located within walking distance to downtown Edmonds with its great coffee shops, restaurants, and waterfront.
We have a collegial office with a hardworking and energetic team. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a commitment to producing high quality work product.
We value work/life balance. We do have big caseloads and work very hard during business hours; however, we do not expect you to work more than 40 hours a week, unless we're on deadline or preparing for trial. We have a team approach, with shared responsibilities, and we support one another.
One of core values is our care for our clients. We know that excellent communication and prompt customer service are as important to our clients as impressive results, and so we maintain high standards to ensure superior responsiveness to client's questions and needs. We understand that our clients keep us in business and we are committed to fighting on their behalf for the justice that they deserve.
About the position:
• Answer incoming client calls;
• Prepare/open client files;
• Communicate with clients, their medical providers, and possibly their employers;
• Communicate with insurers;
• Assist in preparing medical requests;
• Ordering Medical records and bills;
• Reviewing medical bills and preparing medical special tables.
• Two years' experience preferred but not required;
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Friendly and professional demeanor;
• Ability to manage time and prioritize;
• Punctual and dependable;
• Team player with positive attitude.