HENDRY family law; a small family law firm located in Mill Creek, is hiring a family law paralegal with at least one year’s experience, although we may be willing to train the right candidate. A job share or part-time arrangement may be considered, which could develop into a full-time position.
The strongest candidates will:
• Possess at least one year of family law paralegal experience, preferably in Snohomish County;
• Be well-versed in both state and local (i.e. Snohomish County) court rules;
• Be extremely organized, detail oriented, and capable of prioritizing a multitude of tasks with and without attorney input;
• Be able to stay composed and focused in a fast-paced office;
• Be capable of efficiently and thoroughly processing both incoming and outgoing discovery requests; and
• Be comfortable drafting pleadings (e.g. motions, declarations, etc.) and a wide variety of correspondence.
All candidates should be able to:
• Work closely with attorneys and support staff to ensure an exemplary level of work product while meeting all deadlines;
• Work proficiently with a variety of software programs, e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, etc.
• Accurately calendar court hearings, deadlines, etc.;
• Organize and maintain case files;
• Exhibit and maintain a professional demeanor;
• Engage in team problem solving;
• Interact with a wide variety of individuals, many of whom are emotionally distraught;
• Complete assignments with minimal supervision; and
• Exercise sound independent judgment in closely aligned to established criteria and policies.
• Salary: DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers