Entry-level field position (outdoors) involving driving Company vehicles to locations throughout the Seattle(Marysville) area and setting up traffic control closures (cones, barricades, etc.)
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly Pay $14.00 - $16.00/ $27.14 - $40(Prevailing Wage Jobs)
- Medical Insurance
- Employer sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) employer matching
- Company vehicle access for business purposes
- MUST have valid driver's license with 5 years MINIMUM of driving experience and 3 years with a CLEAN driving record (must be insurable through company insurance policy).
- Availability to respond to dispatch calls no later than 1 hour between the hours of 6:30AM and 4:30PM. NO SET schedule (STANDBY/ ON-CALL).
Or submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending in your resume, please provide your Driver's license number and a statement authorizing TMI to verify your DMV record as well as the location you are applying for. Make sure to apply for the North Seattle location.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers