fer public. favoritaEntry-Level Manufacturing Support Technicians (Nights) (Bothell, WA)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: Competitive - TBD on Qualifications tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
AGC Biologics is one of the industry leading CMOs in reliability, technical excellence, and quality -- Right and On Time. AGC is a $12B Japanese-owned and publicly traded company based in Tokyo with over 50,000 employees in 30 countries.
With three facilities in the USA and Europe, AGC Biologics provides fully integrated biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing solutions to clients globally. The Company has proven expertise in delivering custom solutions for the scale-up and cGMP manufacture of protein-based therapeutics for pre-clinical, clinical, and commercial production.
AGC Biologics is experiencing growth in customer base and revenue, expanding personnel and manufacturing capacity as well as distinguishing itself in the market with unique technology offerings for clients.
The Manufacturing Support Technicians directly impact commercial production through routine manufacturing duties as well as night-shift sanitization. The ideal candidate possesses strong computer and multi-taking skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience working in fast pace, dynamic environment, with limited supervision.
• Support unit operations described in standard operating procedures (100% of effort)
• Recognize and report deviations from procedures
• Documentation of processing steps on batch records and other approved attachments
• Area and equipment labeling and organization
• Supplies and gowning stocking (inventory maintenance)
• Support operations such as filter integrity testing, operation of sterilizers, CIP and COP carts
• Cleaning of processing equipment
• GMP regulations (ICH Q7A) as it applies to job function
• Assist in Materials Control shipping and receiving
• General inventory control/movement ensuring accuracy of data and related transactions
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to work between 6:00 PM and 6:30 AM
• High School Diploma
• Previous relevant experience (GMP operations, Bioprocessing awareness, facility sanitization, cleaning of primary process equipment) a plus
• Ability to communicate, read, and write legibly in English
• Computer skills sufficient to read and write email, review production schedules, read standard operating procedures
• Detail oriented with the ability to complete written and verbally assigned tasks following specific procedures
• Ability to interact constructively with peers and support groups