compensation: $20-25/hr DOE to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello and good day to all - Great opportunity to get on board with one of the premier Moving
& Logistics Companies in the Puget Sound Region. We stay busy year-round and are on the verge of entering the busy season, so there will be Plenty of hours available for the right candidates!
We are hiring for the following Two Positions at our Lynnwood Headquarters:
1) General Mover/Helper $15-20/hr (6 months-1 year experience required, or similar experience in a related field)
2) Crew Lead/Intermediate Role $20-25/hr (1-2 years minimum experience and please read the requirements below)
+ Overtime is plentiful as well! = Time and a half (if you're hourly pay is $20/hr >> Your Overtime rate would be $30/hr)
Monthly gross pay will be in the $4k-$6k range. Ultimately, the more motivated you are the more hours you will receive. + Health Benefits for Drivers (after 6 months), Tips, performance Bonuses, free furniture from jobs, select paid holidays after 6 months of employment, among others. This opportunity is where it's at - Best pay among moving companies to start out in the industry!
For immediate consideration for our LYNNWOOD branch please call 206 446.3009 (Ask for Alex or Steve) Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
Please make sure you meet the requirements prior to reaching out. We are looking for the best of the best!
All those applying for the Crew Lead position must have had previous moving experience (min 1-2yrs) as well as the following:
- Valid driver's license and Experience driving box trucks of various sizes (CDL not required)
- Some knowledge of UTC regulations and experience with invoices/bill of lading
- Strong sense of area, knowing how to navigate around the Puget Sound region
- Ability to manage crews, manage jobs, with strong attention to detail
- Maintaining a professional attitude no matter what the circumstance
- Flexibility in scheduling and willingness to work long shifts if necessary
- Own transportation and a working cell phone
If you can meet the aforementioned criteria, then you may be out in the field as soon as tomorrow!
Once again, for quicker assistance please contact us directly at 206 446.3009 and ask for Alex or Steve to set up your interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers