compensation: $14 starting and depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced, Dependable, Strong Communication skills, Like-to-be-busy individuals are encouraged to apply!
Long standing company headquartered in Everett, covering Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.
We sell, maintain, and repair industrial batteries and charger (mainly forklifts). Please read below and if you can meet the job requirements and duties, submit your resume and join a great team!
• Dependable (on time, here Monday through Friday)
• Independent working style needing little instruction (after training)
• Electrical/mechanical Inclined - preferred
• Consistent and self-motivated
• Positive attitude
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
• Able to turn, bend, reach
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Able to work in a warehouse environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Full Time 8-5
• Pass drug test
• Keep shop organized and clean (Sweep floor, organize tool cart, bench, organize used/new parts, keep back of the shop clean/organize).
• Keep all trash cans and recycle bins empty.
• Keep neutralizer and floor sweep bins full.
• Strip copper and tear chargers apart.
• Prep batteries to be deliver (wash, touch up paint, tape the cables).
• Responsible for inventory (Parts).
• Sand and paint batteries.
• Assist battery tech with readings and building batteries when needed.
• Help cover shop tech or battery tech in their absence.
• Check with shop supervisor for more tasks.
• Sick and Vacation time
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Short/Long term disability
• Paid Holidays
Please send resume to be considered for this position. We will contact those candidates who most fit our criteria. Come join our team!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers