QR Code Link to This Post
Position: General Laborer
Pay Rate: $16/hour
Schedule: Mon- Fri, 6am 2:30pm and 2:30pm 11pm available!
Assignment Type: Evaluation-to-hire
** NO background check required!!**
Associates will enjoy the following benefits upon completion of the temp-to-hire program:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Weekly pay days
- Retirement Plan with 3% match
- Bonus programs for attendance and safety
General Laborer Summary:
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, working with the lead to file steel after it has been galvanized, un-rack steel or wire steel up prior to being galvanized.
General Laborer Responsibilities:
- Un-rack galvanized materials
- Count, mark, and tag parts with customers name and job numbers
- Clean galvanized products using hand files, grinders, wire brushes, etc.
- Remove sharp edges, excess galvanizing, by hand or with tools
- Tap nuts inside and outside of hollow structure
- Lift parts manually or with forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Identify voids in galvanized coatings and repair using hot sticks, brush on paint, aerosol paints, liquid zinc, torches, etc.
- Stack parts using pallets, dunnage, shrink wrap and banding materials
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Proper area housekeeping duties
- Use proper lifting techniques
General Laborer Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a wide range of weather conditions in a manufacturing environment under immediate supervision, for long shift periods
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
Apply for General Labor: http://www.elwoodjobs.com
Call or text Us: 425-368-7293
Visit Us: 909 SE Everett Mall Way | Suite C-302 | Everett, WA 98208
Email Us: Everett.firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Elwood Staffing?
Elwood offers the following benefits to associates:
-Medical, dental, and vision plans
-Life and disability insurance
-Convenient weekly payroll options
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all
levels of our organization.
A Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
Click to apply online.