QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Forklift Operator
Schedule: 1st shifts available, starting at 5am, tons of potential for OT!
Location: Marysville, WA
Pay Rate: $16 - $20 + DOE
Assignment Type: Long-term seasonal with potential for permanent hire!
Upon completion of the temp-to-hire program, associates will enjoy the following benefits:
o Medical, dental, and vision plans
o Life & disability insurance
o 401k w/ company matching
o Vacations & paid time off
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
The operation of heavy machinery to safely move product load around the facility.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a warehouse environment
- 6 - 12 months + recent verifiable forklift experience
Forklift Operator Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience driving a sit-down forklift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read and write English and/or be able to follow instructions.
Forklift Operator Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate.
- Checks fluid levels for oil, water and fuel before operating the lift
- Perform a variety of storage keeping, distribution and warehouse functions.
- Issue and receive raw material and parts, maintaining records using a handheld scanner.
- Perform a variety of storekeeping, distribution and warehousing functions.
- Primary responsibility will be to load and unload company and customer trucks.
- Participate in inventory control, cycle counting, stocking and housekeeping.
Don't wait! Contact us now!
Call or Text Us: 425-368-7293
Visit Us: 909 SE Everett Mall Way | Suite C-302 | Everett, WA 98208
Email Us: email@example.com
Apply for Forklift Operator: www.elwoodjobs.com
Why Elwood Staffing?
Elwood offers the following benefits to associates:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Convenient weekly payroll options
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
- A Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your eligibility.
Click to apply online.