compensation: Starting at $16-$20/hour DOE, Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking to fill a full-time Maintenance Technician position for one of our apartment communities located in South Everett. We are offering a $1,000 signing bonus payable to you after 90 days of employment!
Job Summary: Accountable for the maintenance needs of the property including make-readies. Perform general maintenance and repair.
Hours: 40 hours per week
NOTE: Saturdays required
• High School Graduate or Equivalent Training (5 years maintenance experience.)
• Valid driver's license
• Two years maintenance experience
• Ability to be on-call after business hours
• Ability to do essential functions.
• Understand and carry out oral instructions.
• Read and carry out written instructions.
• Ability to operate a paint sprayer and carpet cleaning machine.
• Perform maintenance service requests as required.
• Complete make-readies in a timely manner according to Company standards.
• Keep building woodwork in good condition; replace electrical switches, fixtures and motors; repair or replace plumbing fixtures; replace broken window panes and screens; replace or re-key locks; repair or replace appliance parts.
• Perform tasks associated with preventative maintenance.
• Complete a Make-Ready Checklist for each apartment made ready.
• Follow all safety procedures, including wearing prescribed safety and personal protective equipment and notify supervisor of safety hazards.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Related Job Duties:
Perform property inspections, inventory maintenance supplies, clean work area, painting or touch-up painting, grounds keeping and trash removal and deliver notices to residents
Standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, kneeling, bending, reaching, writing, driving, talking, hearing and seeing. Also, withstand normal environmental conditions both inside and out throughout the year.
NOTE: The above job description is intended to describe the duties in general terms and does not necessarily describe all functions.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers