LOOKING FOR WORK? WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW? Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you gain knowledge and experience you can use for your future! We are growing and looking for motivated, eager learn individuals to join our Security Patrol Team! Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Multiple positions available in the Everett area
• Full-Time and Part-Time job opportunities
• Pay rates starting at $15/hr
• Seeking officers for all shifts
• Must be able to work weekends-Mondy thru Friday schedules not available
• Seeking individuals with friendly and helpful personalities who enjoy helping others
• Valid D/L may be required for some positions
• Paid vacation!
• Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
• Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
• Patrol premises-walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs
• Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, hazardous items
• Access control- may monitor entires/exits, access gates, badging, metal detectors, bag & vehicle checks etc.
• Write reports for all incidents
• Respond to emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
• Valid Driver's License- NOT required for all sites
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 425-653-1454
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!