compensation: Competitive wages and benefits! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our office is hiring for a Ophthalmic Technician. This is a professional, medical setting that is upbeat and friendly with a fast-paced environment. You must be able to be a part of our "world famous" team and work with others in a team setting and environment. Must have a passion for patient care.
Desired abilities and skills needed:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exercise the ability to achieve tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to be flexible and willingness to help the team in all areas of the clinic
Daily Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Taking direction from doctors
• Accurately document doctor’s orders into electronic medical records
• Using ophthalmic instruments
• Manage patient flow and schedule
• Working up patients while performing preliminary testing
• Other duties and projects assigned by management
Work schedule is Monday through Friday and includes two evenings per week. Wages depend on experience, excellent benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Simple IRA and bonuses. Email resume with a cover letter and references.