compensation: Competitive salary with a comprehensive range of benefits offered employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Sunrise Services, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to work in our Geriatric Transitions and Expanded Community Services team in Everett, WA.
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY!
Why work for Sunrise?
• Private office
• Collaboration with clinicians
• Support among ARNP's
• Medical Assistants on site
• Electronic charting
• Electronic prescribing
• Continuing education
• Diversity of clients
• Not stuck to a hospital schedule
• Schedule flexibility
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Evaluate scheduled patient consistent with prevailing practice standards. This includes collection of psychiatric history, relevant medical history, social and family history, mental status exam, diagnosis, and devising a treatment recommendation
* Establish rapport with patient and relevant members of their social system to assist them in understanding and accepting treatment recommendations within a shared decision making model
* To prescribe and implement treatment consistent with diagnosis and relevant standards, including the prescription of medications consistent with the ARNP’s scope of practice
Education and Experience:
* Licensed as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the State of Washington with commiserate education.
* Prefer working with older adults (not required)
Salary: Competitive salary, signing bonus and comprehensive benefits package.