compensation: DOE, Medical/Dental/Vision, Vacation & Sick Leave, 10 paid Holidays, 403(b) with match employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Evergreen Recovery Centers is a growing, progressive nonprofit in Western Washington that employs 200 staff and serves over 7,000 individuals a year. It is a NIDA research organization, a popular training site and is internationally accredited by CARF. With recovery services between Mount Vernon and Tacoma, it is the largest provider of addiction treatment in Northwest Washington with a focus on customer service and high quality treatment.
We are seeking a qualified, compassionate, caring, non-judgmental Chemical Dependency Professional with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference to join our In Jail Treatment (IJT) team as a Patient Navigator.
In Jail Treatment Patient Navigators provide specialized services to inmates in Snohomish County Jail to access chemical dependency treatment and to provide support as the patient moves through the treatment process. You will complete chemical dependency screenings and assessments and create individualized treatment plans based on those. Link patients to treatment and sober housing upon their return from residential treatment, and connect them with recovery and community supports.
• AA degree in chemical dependency studies or related human service, with BA preferred
• Washington State Department of Health certification as a Chemical Dependency Professional
• A Certified WA State Department of Health Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee may be considered if educational requirements are completed and within one year of testing.
• At least one year of experience as a Chemical Dependency Professional
• Washington State Driver's License with auto insurance
• Must pass Snohomish County Jail clearance (no felony convictions)
We offer a generous wage and excellent employer-paid benefits which include health, dental, vision, prescription, short/long-term disability, life insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement plan. Applicants must successfully pass a criminal background check and pre-employment health screening (urine drug screen and TB test).