compensation: $25-$30 per hour depending on experience and education employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a passion for training and teaching others? Are you an RN or LPN who’s interested in a part-time opportunity? Look no further! Sunrise Services needs an Instructor for our NAC Bridge program. This position pays $25-$30 per hour, dependent on education and experience. Classes will be located in Everett.
As an Instructor, you will:
• Work 24 hours a month with your schedule being published 6 months in advance
• Lead one training session every month. Each session is three days long.
• Facilitate training based on the following schedule
o Day 1 & 2 in the classroom from 8:30am-5pm
o Day 3 is a clinical on-site from 6:15am-3pm
• Have small class sizes, with a maximum of 10 students.
Department of Health (DOH) requirements for this position:
• Must be an RN or LPN
• Requires 1+ year experience in the last 3 years caring for individuals at any age or chronically ill
• Must have an adult education class