Our behavioral health program in Snohomish County is continuing to expand. We are looking to hire clinicians at both our Everett and Stanwood offices.
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our team and provide clinical intake and assessment, diagnosis and therapy service.
* Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with clients, families, peers, supervisor and community
* Maintain client files, and complete documentation
* Provide clinical, outreach, advocacy and case management services to clients as needed
These are a full time positions located in Snohomish County.
Master’s degree in Social Services, Psychology or related field
Valid Washington State Counselor Registration
· Clinical skills, including knowledge and ability in assessment, therapy, case management, advocacy, referral, and crisis intervention
* Also looking for a clinician with a MSW.
Dependent on experience and credentials + up to $500 monthly performance incentives.
Medical, dental, paid vacation, sick time and holidays and a generous 401 (k) (currently matching 50%).
Apply at www.work4sunrise.com
Sunrise Services, Inc. – Providing for the unmet needs of people in our communities and honoring our employees who serve them.