Sunrise Services is looking for a Client/Staff Matching Specialist to join our Supported Living team in Everett, WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full time position.
· Schedule direct care staff for their daily shifts and mandatory trainings
· Interviewing and hiring applicants
· Aptitude for prioritizing rapidly shifting demands, be customer service oriented and willing to pitch in to get the job done
· Capability to pick up specialized databases quickly
· Proficient in Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is a must
· Customer service experience working with people who have English as a second language
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Experience working with adults with disabilities a plus
· $19.00 per hour
· Medical, dental, paid vacation, sick and holidays
· 401 (k) (currently matching 50%)
How to apply:
Respond to this ad with your resume at work4sunrise.com.
Sunrise Services, Inc. – Providing for the unmet needs of people in our communities and honoring our employees who serve them.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer