Join our team working with young adults (ages 8- 20 years old) with developmental disabilities in a home-like setting as a Children’s Direct Support Professional (CDSP).
QR Code Link to This Post
The CDSP will assist them with activities ranging from personal grooming and meal preparation to shopping, housekeeping and recreational outings.
The residential facility follows a school schedule, during the school year, where clients are away during the day attending classes. After school, clients return home for one on one support services with staff.
There is also a full calendar of daily, weekly and quarterly activities planned by staff for clients and their family’s participation and community inclusion.
• High school diploma or GED
• Person be at least 21 years of age
• Have at least 1 years’ experience working with children *
• Reliable transportation to job site, WA State driver's license to drive company vehicle and 3 years driving abstract
• Good writing skills and attention to detail
• Caring, patient, reliable and good communication
*Experience working with children includes providing services in a childcare (nannying), classroom, clinical or other social service setting or as a foster parent or full time babysitter.
Full time, part time and weekend positions available in Everett and Snohomish.
• $13.70 per hour
• Full time benefits include, medical, dental, paid sick, holidays, vacation with 401 (k) (currently matching 50%).
Send cover letter and resume or apply online at (Look for Children’s DSP position): https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6147735.careers?ApplyToJob=184827013